Monday, June 8, 2009

Relaxing at the Residence - NOT!

These birds seem to follow me everywhere I go. This picture is for you Martha Bullard & Evelyn Anderson.


These men were among the NOT who would not allow peace & quite at the residence. They were repairing the roof so the appartments would not leak.


When Mary was here the noise was from the sidewalk work. Laurie brought the roof work.

We found this great honey Mom want to try and get Belmont to stock.


If Belmont wants to hire me to go about the world finding great tasting foods, I'm on board.
The Old Man signing off for a while.







3 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

you better sign mom up to bring me some of that honey home! Thats all Im gonnna say, pretend its for Theo if you must. PS He totally says old man ( oh mahhhhn)!

Eva's Mom said...

Teddie beat me to it. Mom better have a jar tucked in her bag for me.

Now that she's gone maybe we'll hear more from you.

Waterspout said...

Maybe, just maybe.

The Old Man