Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Continuing the Citizens Academy - see blog #1 this is the second in sequence of this event

Yes, this section should be after the next...technology, what can I say

The suits actually keeps us warm.  too warm, I had to let cool water in
We each had a stint at the wheel and snagging something from the drenk
Portable pool just won't stay in sequence
Even father and son agree; this is the best!
Pulling out
and taking a heading
Again, making sure we got it right before we go in to the fire.  com'un up later
Always a smile and a helping hand
 More nautical discussion

Said we all got a chance to drive.  They even let me give it a spin.

Yes they let us go into a 700-1000+ degree burn 

And they let us come out

Taking a beak is equally important for everyones safety

Let me tell you how big it really was.

Time to take of the heavy gear and start the debriefing

Party, a real nice treat for us all

Discussing & eating, eating & discussing.  Believe it or not the party was crashed by a fire call!

A big thanks to everyone that made this such a special experience.  I will treasure the memories and try to live the knowledge and skills


1 comment:

LaLee said...

I love seeing these photos and realizing what fun you had. I'm proud of you!!!