Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wish you all could be here

It's not snowing here. A bit cold 40-50 degree and at times rainy and windy. I know, I know your will play your miniture violin, "My heart bleeds for you."

Found some good peach grape juice which tastes like apricot nector. I have to walk a little over a mile to get it so I usually pick up several one liter containers when I go. There is a bakery right next to the store which has some great chocolate treats, dark chocolate. Now you wish you were here, especially since we have the pool under control at least for the momment. Almost done brushing the algae from the bottom of the pool for a second course it will take only about 19 hours as compared with 64 to get the heavy algae off. Now I will caulk part of the deck and holes in the pool shell along with a few other patches. It's all fun.

The physics book that Jesse gave me is very interesting. I will keep your interest in my blog by saying I might, just might, give you a book report on it in the next blog. Maybe the rest of you would like to share some book reports on our opinionated blog site.

Until then have fun; but, stay safe.

The Old Man

3 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

Guess what i was just checking out dad? Tickets to greece! I think Theo and I at least will come and depending on housing Josh will come. I found some tickets that are more affordable, just send that credit card number to me! LOL! WE love you!

Waterspout said...

What credit, You took care of our credit for the rest of my life. That's why I had to come to Greece to dig us out of all your spending. And I thought you had given me back all the cards at the alter.

Better check with your mother to see if she has had any luck finding a cosigner so that we might apply for another card. Say, what about you and Jopsh signing for us.

Broke, but still love ya.
Teh Old Man

Josh & Teddie said...

I dont know what your talking about, your credit cards worked fine for me today! Just kidding!