Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year - but more of the same

Happy New year to all of you.

I hope your's is a little better than mine. However I was there to catch the problems and deal with them. It's not the hand your delt that matters; BUT how you play the hand. And remember don't count your money while you are sitting at the table, there will be time enough for counting once the dealings done.

This leak from a mechanical seal greated me as I was getting ready to backwash after scrubing algae and then sweeping it into the pool's main drains for disposal on December 31st, late evening.




Come New Years Day when I arrive at the pool I check the filter/mechanical room, one of the first things I do each time I arrive since the flood, and find this leak staring at me. Lovely start to a new year.




"Glad to be of Service." The Old Man

1 comment:

Josh & Teddie said...

Always fun to have something like that pop up and bite ya huh? Can't waitt o be over there to help you dive and clear out allthe algae! Hmmmm, wonder if I'll be allowed to since i don't have scuba cert? I think so!