Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Home Furnishings Contest & FHE Greek Style

Bet none of you guessed this was hanging in a prominant place. Just like you might have thought their bid for post season was done. Look at 'em now! Go Sox, go! Or is it, "You go Sox"

You were told this was hanging in a previous blog. The medal was given to me by the first place ACG Deree soccer team when they won at the Thessalonikia Tournament.

How could the room be complete without the Grandchildren. Waiting to add one more soon. I guess I could use one of the ultra sound pic's.

The main display. You kids didn't know your Old Man had home makers skills did ya?



Monday nights are Family Home Evening at the Branch building.


My two normal and usually only companions for FHE at the branch building, brought along another helper to defend the gospel and all that is right. They also, wanted their pictures taken. Just like any missionary, aint it. We have good discussions about family, friends, and sometimes politics (just like a real family) before we settle down and Lilly, the one in the middle presents the lesson. Sister Monson is on Lilly's right and Sister Camble on the left. Enlarge the pictures if you want to read their name badges. The names on the badges are in Greek.
My questions became so difficult that they brought in reinforcements. One elder from Germany and the other from Denmark. I can't remember their names. But do you really blame me? Laurie the big Elder who came to dinner, finished his mission, his family came to fast & testemony , and they are now gone. Can you remember his name?





4 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

I am impressed with yoru home making skillos! Di dyou put the collage together yourself? Very nice very nice....We'll have to make sure you get lots more pics of the 3 grankids....

Waterspout said...

Yes, I'm pleased to acknowledge

Deb Kaz said...

Well, I'm glad to see that you're still among "the faithful", despite being very far away. Tony and Matt went to the game on Monday. I think I'm going with Matt next Monday. Kurt and Phil are going in Tampa on Saturday. We're all suffering from a bad case of Soxtober Fever!

Eva's Mom said...

I didn't realize you had all of those photos. Here I've been feeling sorry for you in your barren apartment. No more, Old Man. No more.