Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's been a while

It is hard to keep up my own blog, with all the other exciting sites out there. Who would know that we are not the ------'s but the Blogger family. If we can now just get John into the mix. It late and I am still at the pool (Almost 14 hours after I arrived. I just finished shortening seven lane lines to fit the pool. Maybe I'll take a picture and post it some other time. But now I am going home eating a bowl of mush and turning in. Well maybe I will call your mother. But that depends on if you are my children are not. Hope the house was clean for the homecoming.

1 comment:

Josh & Teddie said...

Well it would have been cleaner, but Kbo, Zane and Chet came over and we played all day long instead of cleaning, but it was definitly a TON cleaner than when she left! You should really not work 14 hour days, don't they say all work and no play makes Ted a dull boy!?!?! We can't have a dull boy when we come to visit, THeo won't allow it!