Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I tried, now you can win & win big - a trip to Greece

I tried to post some of my favorite pictures from various other blog sites by copying them first in to a word document and then tryiong to up load. No go. I then tried to copy and paste them individually from the word document. Again no go. So I decided to let your imagination go on just what pictures I had selected from Lalee's, Jesse's, Teddie's, Oliver's (Turnip's) and my blog sites. They span over the last last year. There are fifteen pictures. I have printed them off on five sheet of paper, so that the winner will be known. Anyone who guesses all fifteen correct will get a free ticket to visit me in Greece. I guess I am getting desprite. But not that desprite...take a look at the odds. Maybe Kevin could calculate them for us, or Jesse, or Josh, Or Jerry, or any of you other scientist.

Have fun reviewing all the old blogs, by doing so you will be a winner in your own right. Well it's time now for my sauna and then back to the appartment for some ribs and wings. I found this great place; the winner will get a personal visit.

The Old Man

1 comment:

Josh & Teddie said...

How about you just reimburse us for my ticket and then when I get to Greece I will tell you the 15 pictures......sounds like a plan to me~!
We sent you a valentine, albeit a very late one, hoping it makes it to you before we arrive!