Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow on Valentines Day in Greece - a card to all of you

Happy Valentines Day from The Old Man in Greece


May all of your days be filled with the joys of faith and hope, May you experience the happiness reserved for rolalty, and may you always know that The Old Man loves you.
I could say more, my heart feels more, be content with what you received for I am still the reserved geezer, who loves a good laugh as well as to make others smile.

These thoughts brought to you from the original.

The Old Man

By the way the snow is seen in the mountains from my appartment and did not reach town this time.


2 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

Happy V-Day, we have acard for you that will go in the mail soon from Theo, but until then you will have to wait~

LaLee said...

Missing my true love.