Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some of my co-workers & a request

I thought you might like to meet some of the people I wourk the closest with at the swimming pool. There pictures are below. Arthur Christopher, Director; Nick Jiavaras, Executive Vice President, Gogo from Technical Services, and of course Maria, our department secretary are most important to smooth sailing in the aquatic area. However they are not pictured in this section. Maybe later.

Lifeguards Mirada & Gogo return for a second year

The bonnets came back from the United States with me this last trip. Real professionals, both continue to seek continuing education and are currently taking the Water Fitness Instructor class.
Coach Marthinsen will head up the Swimming & Water Polo teams as well as intercollegiate Athletics


A U.S. transplant who swam for Alabama, married a Greek women , came over and stayed
Ross in charge of Ring Bouys?
(No, he is the Outdoor facilities Supervisor & Technician, just having a little fun)
From Scotland, played basketball on the national team; Ross found himself a Greek lady and married her two weeks ago.
With Miss Vicki on board we never worry about the cleanilness of the bathhouses or deck.


Miss Vicki is one of the hardest workers on campus. We are fortunate to she is assigned to our area.

Make plans to come meet these individuals in person as well as the gracious folks of Greece and their wonderful country rich with history and tradition. I have an extra bed room you can use or rent depending on how you treat me.
A personal request to my family and friends:
There are folks in my families who need your extra prayers. Please petition God for their understanding of His will, comfort and strength while going though their challenges and opportunities, and the ability to embrace the solutions He provides. God blesses those who offer prayers and service in behalf of others. May He always be your number one friend.
Thank you.



2 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

Ill start looking for tickets, you just have to give me the go ahead for the credit card as I have forgotten some of the numbers that are involved in it! I used to have it all memorized.....I guess once I gave them back it was bound to happen.

LaLee said...

The hats look great. It's nice to see familiar faces and meet some new ones. Your camera does a great job.