Saturday, September 6, 2008

What I came back to

My work cubby:

The swimming Pool Office
I think if you double click any of the photos they will grow and take over your screen

The People:


The American College of Greece Student body President, Mrs. Horner & the college president Dr. Horner



Nikos Tassakos & Costas Margaritis, two of the departments hard workers puting up our display for Freshman orientation


More of our staff: Costas Margaritis, Simos, George, Maria, Olga, & Costas Marconis. I don't know who the guy top right above Marconis is.



The Boss, Arthur Christopher, surrounded by beautiful women. How does he do it. The lovely women are our secretary Maria & newly hired nutritionist Olga

The facilities:


The pool I left this last summer with several summer camp classes being taught.



Our year old soccer pitch and track, which are directly infront of the swimming pool



The swimming pool and view looking north-west

The End: Isn't this just like a little child?






3 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

That pool is beautiful! I can't wait to see it hopefully soon.... That can be where Theo learns to swim! Glad your posting again!

LaLee said...

The last shot of the pool makes me want to go to th airport right now and hop on a plane. Gorgeous, just as I remember it. Nice shots of all your co-workers, too.

Kevin said...

What's the little brown field next to the soccer field for? Is it a soccer field for 3 year olds?