Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vote & Critique

My home teachers: Their names (drum roll) Elder Brown & Elder Hanke
and no, there is no Hanke-panke (I know, I know, it is spelled ie) going on in our Branch.


Here's the game rules/questions and the winner owns bragging rights for this round.
1) Which piture do you like the best and why? Please critique each.
2) Which Elder is the smartest?
3) Which Elder is the cutest? (Teddie you can get advice of your single friends.)
4) Which Elder is going home first?
5) Which Elder is the strongest?
6) Which Elder has the best signing voice?
(It would come in handy if I were to require a song like back home)
7) How close is their apartment to mine?
8) Do they know my rules for home teachers? Do you? Oh yaha; what are they?
Anyone can enter cll your friend and let them in on the fun. Or not!
The Elders came by the appartment and home taught me last Sunday; good session. I gave them directions from Messigion as though they were comming from the church. Come to find out they lived up Messigion the other direction from the church and I had them walking in circles. Oh well it is good pratice for them. They claim to be so close to my apprtment that they just might drop in for a meal at any time. It's a good thing I go shopping often amd believe in keeping the cupboard full.
You will need to keep reading my blog comments to determine if you are the winner because their are no judges and even if there were, their decission would not be final. All entries belong to the web biosphere. After submitting your entry you can never recall it. At least I don't think you can.
The Old Man
Good luck and may your computer treat you with respect.

2 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

1. the first picture is best b/c they both look happy, the second picture they look like they have to go to the bathroom and are doing the peepee dance and covering themselves in case they wet themselves!
2. The one on the right is cutest, left is smartest and strongest.
3. THey live 2 blocks away
4. the one on the right is going home first.
I now cannot remember the other questions. Hold on a minute

Josh & Teddie said...

6. The one on the right has the best singing voics, but the one on the left isn't too bad either.
7. They DO know your rules for missionary visits, but maybe not home teaching visits since I don't even know that!
a) there must be a spiritual thought.
b)they must leave with a prayer
c)each elder/sister must do one of those. One cannot do both.....

*if you have hometeaching rules you should let us know, we can implement them here as well. We had the missionaries over last night and used your rules, they sure did appreciate it!